Yamaha DTXplorer Electronic Drum Set
Click to enlarge
The DTXPL has a snare pad, three tom pads, a kick pad, hi hat and two cymbal pads. The kit even includes a bass drum pedal. The 32 factory programmed kits give you a wide variety of kits that can be used in almost any musical situation. The 10 user kits allow you to build custom kits using any of the 214 voices for your particular needs as a musician. The DTXPL module has our popular Groove Check function, but takes it to the next level as a learning tool. You can engage the Rhythm Gate so that when you play out of time the module will mute the drums until you get back in time with the click. The snare input will acept a three zone pad giving you the head, rim shot, and cross stick sounds. The cymbal inputs will accept dual zone cymbals and allow cymbal choking.
- Pads: TP65x5, PCY65x2, KP65x1
- Voices: 192 drum and percussion, 214 total
- Maximum Polyphony: 32
- Tone Generator: 16 bit AWM2
- Trigger setups: 4 preset, 1 user
- Display: 16x2 LCD w/backlight
- Connections: MIDI out, Output L/mono, R, Phones, AUX in, Hihat Controller, trigger inputs 1,5,6 stereo, 2,3,4,7 mono phone jack
- Power Supply: DC 12V/AC adaptor model PA-3C
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: